BSEC will give award to the best companies
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-25 15:37:16 || Updated: 2021-03-25 15:37:16
The best companies to mediate in the capital market will be awarded by the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), the regulatory body of the capital market. The decision was taken at the 767th regular commission meeting on Thursday (March 25).
The regulator Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has decided to honor the best market intermediaries in the stock market. The decision was taken at the 767th regular commission meeting on Thursday (March 25).
According to BSEC sources, the first, second and third market intermediaries will be honored for their best role in protecting the interests of investors and developing the stock market in the last one year. The commission will select the best by reviewing the responsibilities and duties of the market intermediary organization.
- IMF: Vaccine inequity threatens Mideast’s economic recovery
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- All industrial factories including garments will be opend
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- Record 78 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Capital market in big fall
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- Share price of 66 companes can be reduced maximum 2%
- Record 77 new deaths from coronavirus, identified 5334
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign
- If bank is open, capital market will also be open
- Jetro expects large Japanese investment in Bangladesh
- Robi declares dividend