Aman Cotton declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-25 12:54:00 || Updated: 2021-03-25 12:54:11
Aman Cotton Limited has declared 10.50 percent dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s total cash.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) was tk 0.48. It’s net asset value per share (NAV) has been tk 39.68
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on May 2. The record date has been set for April 18.
- IMF: Vaccine inequity threatens Mideast’s economic recovery
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- All industrial factories including garments will be opend
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- Record 78 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Capital market in big fall
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- Record 77 new deaths from coronavirus, identified 5334
- Share price of 66 companes can be reduced maximum 2%
- If bank is open, capital market will also be open
- Jetro expects large Japanese investment in Bangladesh
- Robi declares dividend
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign