Tk 2,203 crore allocated for rural infrastructure development
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-22 13:01:38 || Updated: 2021-03-22 13:01:38
The Ministry of Disaster Management and Relief has allocated Tk 2,203.77 crore for the development of rural infrastructure in the current fiscal year 2020-21.
Of this, Tk 380.51 crore has been allocated in the first installment, Tk 279.52 crore in the second installment, a total of Tk 660.2 crore in the second installment and a total of Tk 556 crore in the first and second installments of Tk 278 crore in the TR sector. In other words, a total of Tk 1,216 crore 2 lakh has been allocated in the first and second installments in Kabita and TR sectors.
Besides, special initiatives were taken to implement more rural infrastructure development activities under the ongoing program on the occasion of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman’s birth centenary ‘Mujibvarsha’. To this end, the money was allocated in the third installment in addition to the first and second installments.
For the first time, in the third installment, a total of Tk 570.77 crore has been allocated in the Kabita sector, including Tk 987.77 crore and in the TR sector, including Tk 417 crore.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers