National Development Engineers coming to capital market with help of IDLC
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-22 12:47:26 || Updated: 2021-03-22 12:47:26
National Development Engineers Limited (NDE) is one of the leading companies in the country. The company has entered into an agreement with IDLC Investments Limited to raise capital through an initial public offering (IPO). IDLC will act as the issue manager for this IPO.
NDE has more than four decades of experience working in Bangladesh’s infrastructural construction industry. The company is mainly engaged in the construction of power plants, industrial buildings and infrastructure, airport terminals, roads and bridges. NDE has successfully completed more than 500 projects since its inception.
Rizwan Mustafiz, Managing Director, NDE and Md. Moniruzzaman, Managing Director, IDLC Investments, CFA signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations. NDE Chairman Imran Mustafiz, IDLC Investments Chief Operating Officer Rubayet-e-Ferdous and other senior officials of NDE and IDLC were present on the occasion.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction