Bank activities closed on March 30
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-22 14:05:13 || Updated: 2021-03-22 14:05:13
All the banks and financial institutions of the country will be closed on March 30 (Tuesday) on the occasion of Shabe Barat holiday.
On Monday (March 22), Bangladesh Bank issued a circular in this regard and sent it to the managing directors of all the banks in the country.
A circular issued by the Central Bank’s Department of Site-Supervision said, “As per previous instructions, Shabe Barat holiday was declared on Monday, March 29. However, according to the decision of the National Moon Sighting Committee, the holiday of Shabe Barat was announced on Tuesday, March 30 instead of Monday, March 29.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report