BBS Cables appointed new Chairman and MD
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-20 14:25:59 || Updated: 2021-03-20 14:25:59
BBS Cables Limited, a listed engineering company, has appointed a new Chairman and Managing Director (MD). Engineer has been appointed as the new chairman. Abu Noman Hawladar. Besides, Engineer Mohammad Badrul Hasan has been appointed as the Managing Director (MD) of the company. Their appointment will be effective from April 1.
At present Abu Noman Hawladar is the MD of BBS Cables and Mohammad Badrul Hasan is the Chairman of the company.
BBS Cables has paid a total of 20 percent dividend to the shareholders for the year 2020. Of this, 10 percent is cash and 10 percent is stock.
The company’s earnings per share (EPS) for the period under review was Tk 6.66, up from Tk 8.34 in the previous fiscal year. On June 30, the company’s net asset value per share (NAVPS) stood at Tk 32.52, up from Tk 26.77 at the end of the previous financial year.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction