BBS Cables appointed new Chairman and MD
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-20 14:25:59 || Updated: 2021-03-20 14:25:59
BBS Cables Limited, a listed engineering company, has appointed a new Chairman and Managing Director (MD). Engineer has been appointed as the new chairman. Abu Noman Hawladar. Besides, Engineer Mohammad Badrul Hasan has been appointed as the Managing Director (MD) of the company. Their appointment will be effective from April 1.
At present Abu Noman Hawladar is the MD of BBS Cables and Mohammad Badrul Hasan is the Chairman of the company.
BBS Cables has paid a total of 20 percent dividend to the shareholders for the year 2020. Of this, 10 percent is cash and 10 percent is stock.
The company’s earnings per share (EPS) for the period under review was Tk 6.66, up from Tk 8.34 in the previous fiscal year. On June 30, the company’s net asset value per share (NAVPS) stood at Tk 32.52, up from Tk 26.77 at the end of the previous financial year.
- IMF: Vaccine inequity threatens Mideast’s economic recovery
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- All industrial factories including garments will be opend
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- Record 78 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Capital market in big fall
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- Record 77 new deaths from coronavirus, identified 5334
- Share price of 66 companes can be reduced maximum 2%
- If bank is open, capital market will also be open
- Jetro expects large Japanese investment in Bangladesh
- Robi declares dividend
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign