8 Hilsa found in a pond in char fashion!
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-20 10:52:42 || Updated: 2021-03-20 10:52:42
Surprising incident but reality.8 Hilsa fish have been caught in a pond in char fashion in Vola.Weight of each hilsa are over 1 kg. People in the Meghna estuary and on the shores of the sea are overwhelmed to see hilsa in this pond or enclosure for the first time.
It is learned that,On Friday at the time of fishing that hilsa have been caught. Thousands of people came to see that hilsa fish in the pond.
Local family development organization branch manager. Anich Hawlader said local fishermen were irrigating a pond in Abul Hashem Mahajan. At that time they saw hilsa fish with different species of fish
His idea is that the hilsas entered the pond with the tidal water last monsoon.
AFM Nazmus Salehin, assistant director of the Barisal Divisional Fisheries Office, said that if tidal water enters the pond, then hilsa can also enter with salt water.
- Process goes on to establish int’l vaccine institute in Bangladesh: PM
- Bengal Commercial Bank and SME Foundation signed an agreement
- New restrictions increased the time of bank transactions
- SonarBangla Insurance is at the top of falling prices
- Signal no 3 for maritime ports
- Director of Standard Insurance announced to purchase entrepreneurial shares
- 85 percent average expenditure of ADP in 10 years
- 60 more deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen for fulfilling UNSC’s obligation in resolving Rohingya crisis
- Mushfiq voted ICC Players of the Month for May 2021
- New Israeli government faces tension with Palestinians over Jerusalem
- BSRM Steel disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Approved of policies for development of automobile industry
- DBH will issue bonds
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Tk 4831 crore Raising from capital market in 6 years
- Light to moderate rain likely
- Momen inaugurates Bangabandhu lounge in NY
- Instructions to capital market employees insure to health and life insurance
- Khan Brothers disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Sohel’s fishing in the river
- Brazil’s oil extraction fell by 6 percent
- Tk 300 crore loan assistance for CMSME entrepreneurs
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- China opens 5G signal station at world’s highest radar location near Tibet border
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers