8 Hilsa found in a pond in char fashion!
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-20 10:52:42 || Updated: 2021-03-20 10:52:42
Surprising incident but reality.8 Hilsa fish have been caught in a pond in char fashion in Vola.Weight of each hilsa are over 1 kg. People in the Meghna estuary and on the shores of the sea are overwhelmed to see hilsa in this pond or enclosure for the first time.
It is learned that,On Friday at the time of fishing that hilsa have been caught. Thousands of people came to see that hilsa fish in the pond.
Local family development organization branch manager. Anich Hawlader said local fishermen were irrigating a pond in Abul Hashem Mahajan. At that time they saw hilsa fish with different species of fish
His idea is that the hilsas entered the pond with the tidal water last monsoon.
AFM Nazmus Salehin, assistant director of the Barisal Divisional Fisheries Office, said that if tidal water enters the pond, then hilsa can also enter with salt water.
- Accelerate Energes milestone in ship LNG transfer
- Israel’s obstruction of prayers in Al-Aqsa
- IRF new President Maula Secretary Sumon
- Jetro expects large Japanese investment in Bangladesh
- Record 77 new deaths from coronavirus, identified 5334
- If bank is open, capital market will also be open
- Share price of 66 companes can be reduced maximum 2%
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign
- Govt to take tougher steps to save people from coronavirus: PM
- VFS thread going to expand business
- Alhaj Textile pays dividends
- Saudi Arabia to localize 100,000 tourism jobs
- IMF lifts China’s GDP to 8.4%, but Gita Gopinath says growth unbalanced
- IMCAB’s new president Basudeb, Secretary Mashum Billah elected
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet
- Mobile network services may be disrupted today and tomorrow
- Today holy Shab-e-Barat
- Underwater is St. Martin’s main attraction, but people doesn’t see
- Turkey wants to increase trade in textiles and jute
- Dinosaur eggs found in Madhya Pradesh
- ICMAB webinar on Covid-19 and economy
- Farmers Bank loan scam: Regent Group’s Sahed lands in jail
- India-Bangladesh transshipment journey starting today
- 5 killed in Dinajpur road crash