FBCCI election on 5 May
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-11 13:49:45 || Updated: 2021-03-11 13:49:58
Elections for the Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FBCCI), the apex body of Bangladeshi businessmen and industrialists, will be held on May 5. The FBCCI Election Management Board on Sunday (March 11) announced the schedule for the 2021-2023 elections. Voting will be held on May 5 from 9 am to 4 pm.
According to the announced schedule, the last day for submission and verification of nomination papers of the candidates for the post of director (elected and nominated) participating in the biennial elections of the Board of Directors for the period 2021-2023 is March 31. The list of candidates will be released on April 8. The last day to cancel the candidature is April 11. The final list of candidates will be released on April 15. Withdrawal on April 21 and the final list of candidates will be published.
According to the schedule, the elected directors will elect the president, senior vice-president and six vice-presidents on May 7 at 3 pm. The final results will be released on May 9.
The organization’s election management board chairman Professor. Ali Ashraf said that the election board will work routinely according to the schedule.
The preliminary voter list will be released on March 13, according to the schedule announced by the Election Management Board. The final voter list will be released on March 24 subject to complaints and necessary amendments.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers