Copper prices risen in world market
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-11 10:56:56 || Updated: 2021-03-11 10:56:56
The price of copper has risen again in the world market. With the recent increase in Chinese imports, the price of this metal in the world market has also increased more than before. According to the latest Buyer Statistics, China’s copper imports have increased by 4.7 percent in the first two months of this year compared to 2020. These figures indicate a strong demand for the precious metal. News Mining.com.
Meanwhile, with the increase in demand for the metal in the Chinese market, experts believe that its price may also increase in the US market. They think that the price can increase by 0.2 percent. As a result, the price of copper in the US market will be about 9 thousand 15 dollars per ton.
According to the General Administration of Customs, China’s imports of unrefined copper and copper products in January-February this year amounted to 8,84,010 tonnes, up from 8,44,723 tonnes in the previous year.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers