Reliance Insurance declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-10 13:50:24 || Updated: 2021-03-10 13:50:35
Reliance Insurance Limited has declared dividend for the last financial year (December 31, 2020).It has 25 percent cash dividend to shareholders.
This information has been known from the company sources.
According to sources, the company’s earnings per share (EPS) last year was Tk 5.21. The previous year’s EPS was Tk 5.57.
On December 31, 2020, the company’s net asset value per share was Tk 60.73. The company’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on April 25 at 11 am on the online platform.
The record date has been set for April 4.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction