DBC President Bakhtiyar Secretary Nazrul elected
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-10 09:47:27 || Updated: 2021-03-10 09:47:27
Dhaka Institute Council of The Institute of Trouble and Management Accountants of Bangladesh for 2021. Bakhtiyar Alam FCMA Chairman and Dr. Syed Abdullah Al Mamun has been elected Vice-Chairman.
The above officials were elected at a meeting of the Dhaka Branch Council on Tuesday, March 9. Muhammad Nazrul Islam FCMA and Mannan Bepari CERM, FCMA were elected Secretary and Treasurer respectively.
Newly elected chairman. Bakhtiyar Alam is working as an Associate Head-Corporation Finance at FCMA, Perfity Van Mill Bangladesh (Pvt) Ltd.
Newly elected Vice-Chairman Dr. Syed Abdullah Al Mamun is serving as the first Premier Rating Company in Bangladesh for the first time as the Deputy Chief Executive of FCMA, CSRS Credit Rating Information and Services Limited (CRISL). Dr. Mamun is the Independent Director and Chairman of the Audit and Finance Committee, Board of Directors, North-West Power Generation Company Limited. He is also an visiting professor at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Amritsar.
Dr. Mamun holds a PhD in Finance from the School of Management of the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand and a BBA and MBA from the AIS Department, University of Dhaka. In 2019, he also played his role as the secretary of DBC.
Newly elected Secretary Muhammad Nazrul Islam FCMA is currently the General Manager and CEO of Sandhani Life Finance Ltd.
Newly elected Treasurer Mannan Bepari CERM, FCMA is currently serving as the Vice-President of South Bengal Agriculture and Commerce Bank.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers