Golden Harvest declares Dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-08 15:50:23 || Updated: 2021-03-08 15:50:23
Golden Harvest Agro Industries has declared an interim dividend of 2% for ordinary shareholders only. Its total cash. The dividend has been declared from the Reserve based on the audited financial statements for the financial year 2019-20.
The company’s board of directors made the decision on Monday (March 8).
A record date of April 8 has been set for the election of shareholders to pay this cash dividend.
- IMF: Vaccine inequity threatens Mideast’s economic recovery
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- All industrial factories including garments will be opend
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- Record 78 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Capital market in big fall
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- Record 77 new deaths from coronavirus, identified 5334
- Share price of 66 companes can be reduced maximum 2%
- If bank is open, capital market will also be open
- Jetro expects large Japanese investment in Bangladesh
- Robi declares dividend
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign