Published a policy to give low interest loans to hall owners
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-04 11:13:00 || Updated: 2021-03-04 11:13:00
In order to bring back the lost tradition of the film industry, the existing cinema halls need to be renovated and renovated to ensure the utilization of the loan money from the refinancing fund set up for the cinema hall owners at low interest.
The Central Bank’s Department of Offsite Supervision (DOS) on Wednesday issued guidelines for the refinancing fund.
Hall owners need to apply along with the bank to get the loan. The deadline for applications is March 31, 2022. The policy states that banks must undertake on-the-spot inspections of customers’ businesses or establishments to ensure the utilization of loans.
At the end of every three months, within 15 days of the fourth month, the customer must submit a report to the DOS regarding the latest state of the business (e.g. project implementation situation, business income situation and loan repayment). The customer has to take the latest CIB report before giving the loan.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report