Ifad Autos started production of luxury buses
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-04 11:35:50 || Updated: 2021-03-04 11:35:50
With the aim of producing one thousand cars a year, IFAD Autos Limited, a listed company, has started manufacturing truck cabins with AC, non-AC luxury buses.
Industries Minister Nurul Majid Mahmud Humayun inaugurated the program on Thursday (March 4th) by inaugurating an AC bus at the factory of IFAD Industrial Park along the Dhaka-Aricha Highway in Dhamrai, Dhaka.
The Minister was present at the time – State Minister for Disaster Management and Relief. Md. Enamur Rahman, Ifad Group Chairman Iftekhar Ahmed Tipu.
According to Ifad, from now on, modern and world-class AC and non-AC buses will be manufactured in this factory. This will save a huge amount of foreign exchange as well as increase industrialization and employment opportunities in the country.
It is learned that the state-of-the-art AC, non-AC bus and truck cabins will be built starting four years ago. Since different models of bodies will be made in this factory. So the production cost will be less than the imported car.
Iftekhar Ahmed Tipu, Chairman, IFAD Group, said, “IFAD Autos has started a new horizon in history with its private initiative. For so many days only cars were added to this factory. Now the body of the luxurious AC, non-AC bus will be made.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- Capital market will remain open even in lockdown