Unilever Consumer declars dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-02-28 15:43:11 || Updated: 2021-02-28 15:43:11
Unilever Consumer Care Limited has declared 440 percent dividend for its shareholders. It’s total cash dividends. After reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended 31 December 2020.
According to company sources, earnings it’s per share (EPS) has been Tk 43.94. At the same time, the company’s net asset value per share (NAV) has been Tk 123.7.
The annual general meeting (AGM) of the company will be held on April 29. record date March 23.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction