Bkash-Sonali Bank inter-transaction launched
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-02-25 12:30:48 || Updated: 2021-02-25 12:30:48
Introduced bkash account and interbank transactions as Sonali Bank. As a result, 2.5 crore customers of Sonali Bank can be instantly brought to bkash account 24 hours a day from anywhere without going to the bank and can be deposited as Sonali Bank from bKash account.
State Minister for Information and Communication Technology Junaid Ahmed Palak was the chief guest at the inauguration of the joint service program of state-owned Sonali Bank and the country’s largest mobile financial services provider at a hotel in the capital on Wednesday evening.
It was informed at the function that this joint service has been launched for the overall improvement of the living standards of the people of the country through digital financial inclusion in pursuit of the government’s Digital Bangladesh. This has made banking transactions easier and time and cost saving for all the customers of 1225 branches of Sonali Bank across the country. At the same time, these small transaction facilities through development will reduce the pressure on the bank’s branches and create an opportunity to pay more attention to the customers who come there for specialized services.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report