MoU signed between BIDA and BBF
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-02-24 11:52:34 || Updated: 2021-02-24 11:52:34
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA) and Better Bangladesh Foundation (BBF) in the conference room of Bida Bhaban to attract more foreign investment in Bangladesh with the aim of building a better Bangladesh.
Executive Chairman of Bangladesh Investment Development Authority Md. Sirajul Islam presided over the function.
As the first initiative of this partnership, the Bangladesh-Italy Investment Summit Virtual Conference will be held in April to further strengthen foreign investment-trade relations and encourage investment.
In addition, according to the agreement, the two companies will continue to implement various programs to encourage more foreign investment in Bangladesh in the coming days. BBF has been working for more than a decade to develop the image of Bangladesh. Through this MoU, BBF will organize road shows, seminars, conferences etc. in different countries with Bida.
- IMF: Vaccine inequity threatens Mideast’s economic recovery
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- All industrial factories including garments will be opend
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- Record 78 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Capital market in big fall
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- Share price of 66 companes can be reduced maximum 2%
- Record 77 new deaths from coronavirus, identified 5334
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign
- If bank is open, capital market will also be open
- Jetro expects large Japanese investment in Bangladesh
- Robi declares dividend