BSEC press conference on road show held in Dubai
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-02-18 12:39:13 || Updated: 2021-02-18 12:39:13
The Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has planned a series of road shows in various countries and cities around the world to identify the country’s capital market as an attractive investment destination. The first road show was held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from 9 to 12 February.
The program has been successfully completed with the help of all stakeholders. The program was widely broadcast in electronic and print media. BSEC has appreciated the cooperation of the media for this.
BSEC would like to share the road show experience with those involved in this initiative. Due to which a press conference has been arranged at 12 noon on February 22 (Monday) at the Multipurpose Hall of the Securities Commission Building.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction