Insurance is one of the hopes for future
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-02-04 11:01:53 || Updated: 2021-02-04 11:01:53
The world has changed because of Corona. Many companies have closed down due to the economic crisis. Many people have been laid off or their salaries have been reduced. In addition to this, there is a little more risk to the body and health of the general public. And that’s where the need for life insurance has increased.
Although many of us have some misconceptions about insurance. Many people do not know exactly how insurance can help. Or what are its exact requirements? At least in this difficult time, how can insurance extend a helping hand at every stage of life.
Life insurance is essential in everyone’s life. Because life is big uncertain. It is difficult to draw the future. So it can be said that the cover of any number can read less. But yes, life insurance can help financially in all these difficult times. In other words, life insurance creates a shield around life. There is no set time to buy a policy. It depends on the number of members in that family. Life insurance should be bought at the youngest age possible.
The issue of insurance depends entirely on the needs of the customers. There are many policies that pave the way for a child’s education, pension or wealth savings and give good returns. In addition, younger and newer generation customers are more knowledgeable about insurance and want products that are able to meet their needs.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Prime Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Islami Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Reliance Insurance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Islami Insurance declares dividend
- First Security Islami Bank declares dividend
- Uttara Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Exim Bank declares dividend
- Takaful Insurance declares dividend