3 lakh 35 thousand defaulters in the country: Finance Minister
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-25 10:18:02 || Updated: 2021-01-25 10:18:02
At present (October 2020) there are 3 lakh 34 thousand 982 defaulting borrowers in the country’s banks and financial institutions, said Finance Minister AHM Mustafa Kamal.
The minister made the remarks in response to a question from Asim Kumar Ukil of the ruling party in Parliament on Monday (January 25). Earlier, the speaker said. Shirin Sharmin Chowdhury presided over the question and answer session.
Replying to a question from Jatiya Party’s Shamim Haider Patwari, the finance minister said the revenue collection target for the current fiscal year 2020-21 is Tk 330,000 crore. Till December 2020, 1 lakh 8 thousand 471 crore 81 lakh taka has been collected. Achieved 32.87 percent of the target.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Imports of spices increased in Hili
- Officially started collecting Boro paddy and rice
- Bangladesh seeks 20m vaccine doses from US: Momen
- FBCCI building done before three years without design passed
- Qatar moves from football to farming in post-pandemic food security push
- ECNEC approves 10 projects at a cost of Taka 11901 crore
- If don’t get vaccine, we will ask to return money