A Seminar on insurance will held on Sunday
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-23 12:56:36 || Updated: 2021-01-23 12:56:36
A seminar on the possibilities and challenges of the insurance sector in Bangladesh will be held on Sunday (January 24). Insurance Development and Regulatory Authority (IDRA) Chairman will be present as the chief guest at the seminar. Md. Musharraf Hossain.
Bangladesh Insurance Association President Sheikh Kabir Hossain, Dhaka University Marketing Department Chairman Prof. Dr. will be present as a special guest. Mizanur Rahman.
Bangladesh Merchant Bankers Association President will be present as the panel speaker. Saidur Rahman, Managing Director of National Life Insurance Company Limited. Kazim Uddin and SM Ibrahim Hossain, a senior member of Bangladesh Insurance Academy.
Besides, keynote speakers will be Assistant Professor Abdul Al Mahmood of the Department of Banking and Insurance, Dhaka University and Md. Jalalul Azim, MD, Pragati Life Insurance.
The event will be presided over by AKM Rashed Shahriar, Editor of Banijya Pratidin, and will be conducted by Gias Uddin, Senior Reporter of the newspaper.
- ‘Wellness of Bangladesh’ titled photo exhibition at BUHS
- Bangladesh calls all to recognize Palestine with rightful place in UN
- Bangladesh ranks 6th largest migrant sending country: IOM study
- Shakib, Taskin return for second Test against Pakistan
- Aramco to spend $68bn to develop its giant Jafurah gas field
- SC to hold physical hearing from Dec 1
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction