Shanta Amnah Shariah Fund declared Dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-22 08:22:16 || Updated: 2021-01-22 08:22:16
The non-term Shanta Amnah Shariah Fund has declared a 12 per cent dividend for the trustee unitholders. It’s total cash. The dividend was announced at a meeting of trustees on Thursday.
According to the fund manager, the dividend has been declared after reviewing the financial statements for the period ending December 31, 2020. At this time the fund has earned tk 1.23 per unit. At the same time last year, the amount was only tk 0.14.
The asset value (market price) per unit of the fund is tk 12.48. Last year it was tk 10.15. On the other hand, the asset value (cost price) per unit of the fund is tk 11.54. Last year it was tk 10.54 paise.
Note that the subscription of the fund started on 14 February 2018. From the beginning to January 23, 2021, the fund’s NAV has increased by 33.1%, while the Shariah-based index of the Dhaka Stock Exchange, DSES, has increased by only 0.3% during the period under review.
- ‘Wellness of Bangladesh’ titled photo exhibition at BUHS
- Bangladesh calls all to recognize Palestine with rightful place in UN
- Bangladesh ranks 6th largest migrant sending country: IOM study
- Shakib, Taskin return for second Test against Pakistan
- Aramco to spend $68bn to develop its giant Jafurah gas field
- SC to hold physical hearing from Dec 1
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction