Tigers win by 6 wickets over West Indies
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-20 13:18:41 || Updated: 2021-01-20 13:19:12
Today on Wednesday at Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium in Mirpur tigers win by 6 wickets over West Indies in the opener of the three-match ODI series.
Bangladesh scored 125 runs in 33.5 overs, losing 4 wickets, with skipper Tamim Iqbal scored the highest runs, 44 off 69 balls.
Beside, Shakib Al Hasan and Mushfiqur Rahim made 19 runs each and Liton Das 14.
Earlier, Shakib Al Hasan’s 4 wickets, debutant Hasan Mahmud’s 3 and Mustafizur Rahman’s 2 propelled the Tigers to restrict West Indies to 122.
The latter were all out in 32.2 overs. The highest score, 40, came from Kyle Mayers’ bat, and Rovman Powell scored the second highest, 28 runs.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- IPL 2021 suspended as Covid count increases
- Shanto’s 126* puts Bangladesh in command
- Bangladesh lost the trophy
- Latham’s fifth ODI century gives New Zealand series win
- Barsa knocked out from champions league
- Bangladesh will visit SriLanka in April
- Abdullah scored two Russell returned win
- Shakib al Hasan back with KKR for Rs 3.2cr