Tigers win by 6 wickets over West Indies
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-20 13:18:41 || Updated: 2021-01-20 13:19:12
Today on Wednesday at Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium in Mirpur tigers win by 6 wickets over West Indies in the opener of the three-match ODI series.
Bangladesh scored 125 runs in 33.5 overs, losing 4 wickets, with skipper Tamim Iqbal scored the highest runs, 44 off 69 balls.
Beside, Shakib Al Hasan and Mushfiqur Rahim made 19 runs each and Liton Das 14.
Earlier, Shakib Al Hasan’s 4 wickets, debutant Hasan Mahmud’s 3 and Mustafizur Rahman’s 2 propelled the Tigers to restrict West Indies to 122.
The latter were all out in 32.2 overs. The highest score, 40, came from Kyle Mayers’ bat, and Rovman Powell scored the second highest, 28 runs.
- Aramco CEO sees improvement in demand for oil in 2021
- Lafarge Holcim declares dividend
- Covaxin 81% effective, claims Bharat Biotech
- Emphasis on increasing trade and investment with Saudi
- Nine killed in Myanmar as police fire to break up protests
- Solar minigrid entrepreneurs demand reasonable compensation
- Beximco will issue Sukuk bonds worth Tk 3,000 crore
- Moinuddin Abdullah appointed new chairman of ACC
- Dhaka no longer world’s most polluted city
- Abolition of DSA: Police bar students from besieging Home Ministry
- Arif Khan leaving IDLC
- Saudia plans to order 70 Airbus, Boeing jets: Report
- Motivate people about insurance: PM urges companies
- Bangladesh Capital Market Fair will held in London in October
- Criminal complaint filed against Saudi crown prince in Germany
- Gold prices increased in global market
- insurance sector is a mirror of country’s economy
- Implant stores at double rate to reduce container clutter
- Shakib al Hasan back with KKR for Rs 3.2cr
- Messi scored two,barsa got great victory
- Bangladesh spinners deny West Indies control
- Messi is the best of the decade left behind Ronaldo
- Mayers 210*, Bonner 86 script West Indies’ historic Chattogram chase
- Shakib back in Bangladesh Test squad for West Indies series
- Ozil finally returning to his ‘homeland’ Turkey
- Lavello is the sponsor of Bangabandhu Bangladesh-West Indies cricket series