All educational institutions are opening in February
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-17 13:28:35 || Updated: 2021-01-17 13:29:34
After a long days due to the corona epidemic, all the educational institutions in the country will be reopened in February. In this case, according to the Department of Secondary and Higher Education (Maushi), in accordance with the health rules, this year’s SSC-equivalent and HSC-equivalent candidates will be given priority.
According to Mausi sources, the ongoing school-college holidays have been extended due to the corona epidemic. All educational institutions in the country will be closed till January 30. However, Qawmi Madrasa will be exempted from this holiday.
The Prime Minister’s Office is seeking views from the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education on how long the current holiday can be extended after the end of January 16. The Ministry of Education and Primary Education held an online meeting on the morning of January 14. There is a proposal to extend the leave with the current Corona situation and the opinion of the Ministry of Health.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Khadija elected new Campus Director of Nobiprabi Hult Prize
- Online exams at JU continues during lockdown
- A Notice published for recruitment of 54 thousand teachers
- Stranded Suez container ship reported freed
- For renovation of public university halls Tk 50 crore allocated
- Minister of Education instructed students to leave the hall
- Tensions mount at JU, demo continues defying authorities’ order
- HSC results will publish on Saturday