Padma Bank Securities allowed to open a branch in Canada
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-14 13:27:35 || Updated: 2021-01-14 13:27:35
Padma Bank Securities has been allowed to open a digital booth in Toronto, Canada. The 754th commission meeting of the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), the regulator of the capital market, has given permission to the company to open a digital booth. The company wants to start business after completing all legal work in Canada.
According to sources, the BSEC has already informed the two stock exchanges, Bangladesh Bank and the National Board of Revenue (NBR) about the approval.
Riyaduzzaman, the company’s chief executive officer (CEO), told SunBD that he had received initial permission to open a digital booth in Canada. Now BSEC will be informed after completing the legal work of that country. We will start business as soon as we get the final approval of BSEC.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- Capital market will remain open even in lockdown