Incentives of Tk 10,000 crore coming for small entrepreneurs
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-14 11:01:03 || Updated: 2021-01-14 11:01:03
Incentive package of Tk 10,000 crore is coming for small entrepreneurs at the marginal level of the country, said the senior secretary of the financial institutions department. Asadul Islam. He also said that loan assistance at 4 percent interest will be provided under this incentive package.
The senior secretary made the remarks while addressing a special guest on a webinar titled “Role of Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF)” in Corona on Thursday (January 14). Information Minister Hasan Mahmud was present on the occasion as the chief guest.
The new incentive package is being sent to the Cabinet Division on Thursday (January 14th) for approval by the Prime Minister, the senior secretary said.
At the time, Asadul Islam said, “The finance minister has approved an incentive package. I am going to give an incentive package of 10 thousand crore rupees. It will send to the cabinet department. It was asked to formulate a policy in October.
- ‘Wellness of Bangladesh’ titled photo exhibition at BUHS
- Bangladesh calls all to recognize Palestine with rightful place in UN
- Bangladesh ranks 6th largest migrant sending country: IOM study
- Shakib, Taskin return for second Test against Pakistan
- Aramco to spend $68bn to develop its giant Jafurah gas field
- SC to hold physical hearing from Dec 1
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Int’l fuel price hike raises local market price: Kamal
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent