Another 3.5 lakh tonnes rice allowed to imported
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-10 14:54:35 || Updated: 2021-01-10 14:54:35
113 non-government organizations of the country have been allowed to import another 3 lakh 46 thousand tons of boiled rice. Letter of permission to import rice has been sent from the Ministry of Food to the Secretary of the Ministry of Commerce.
Today, on Sunday (January 10), 64 business entities were allowed to import 1,71,500 tonnes of rice and on January 6, 49 entities were allowed to import 1,74,500 tonnes of rice.
Earlier, on January 5, the food ministry had given permission to 19 private companies to import 2.25 lakh tonnes of boiled rice and on January 3, 1.05 lakh tonnes to 10 private companies.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers