Foreign investment: BSEC will hold a road show in Dubai
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-07 09:16:43 || Updated: 2021-01-07 09:16:43
The government wants to increase the investment of foreigners and expatriates in the capital market. The capital market regulator Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) will hold a road show abroad for this. In the first phase, a four-day road show titled “Rising of Bengal Tiger: Potential of Bangladesh Capital Markets” will be held in Dubai from February 9 to 12.
According to sources, BSEC will hold a four-day road show at Sky View Hotel near Dubai Mall. BSEC Chairman Prof Shibli Rubaiyat-ul-Islam, Commissioner and Executive Director, DSE, CSE and other senior officials of the capital market are expected to take part in the road show.
According to sources, BSEC has written to the DSE to register by January 25 to take part in the road show. If you want, the representative of any organization can take part in the road show. The regulatory body BSEC will cooperate to go.
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction