BSEC making policy to investment Tk 21 thousands crore
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-07 08:46:00 || Updated: 2021-01-07 08:46:00
Managers of listed companies and mutual funds are lazy with about Tk 21,000 crore. The Securities and Exchange Commission of Bangladesh (BSEC), the regulator of the capital market, is making policies to invest this lazy money. A directive to invest this money could come today, Thursday. According to the relevant sources, this information has been known.
According to sources, the name of the fund will be ‘Capital Market Establishment Fund of BSEC’. Initially, its size will be around Tk 21 thousand crore. Its size may be even larger. Because the information of all the companies has not yet come to the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC). On the other hand, the information of merchant banks and brokerage houses is not included here.
According to the information received, so far data worth Tk 20,942.39 crore has been collected in BSEC. Of this, Tk 956.10 crore in cash and Tk 19,986.28 crore as per the market price on December 2, 2020. The BSEC is formulating a policy to invest this money in the capital market. today, Thursday An order in this regard may be issued.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- First time determining the prices of cylinder gas in country