Robi’s surprise with a transaction of tk 256 crore
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-05 09:53:55 || Updated: 2021-01-05 09:53:55
Robi Axiata Limited topped the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Tuesday, the third working day of the year.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that 256 crore 68 lakh shares of the company were traded on this day. Beximco Pharma, which came in second place, had a turnover of Tk 164.73 crore.
Beximco Limited came in third place with a turnover of Tk 137.12 crore.
Other listed companies include IFIC Bank, Lafarge Holcim Bangladesh, Lankabangla Finance, Citibank, National Bank, Khulna Power and Active Fine Limited.
- ‘Wellness of Bangladesh’ titled photo exhibition at BUHS
- Bangladesh calls all to recognize Palestine with rightful place in UN
- Bangladesh ranks 6th largest migrant sending country: IOM study
- Shakib, Taskin return for second Test against Pakistan
- Aramco to spend $68bn to develop its giant Jafurah gas field
- SC to hold physical hearing from Dec 1
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction