Workshop with 60 women entrepreneurs organized by Unity and Web
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-12-25 03:01:40 || Updated: 2020-12-25 03:01:40
At the Sufia Kamal Auditorium of the National Museum, a discussion meeting and award distribution program titled “Contribution of Women in the Liberation War” was organized by Women Entrepreneur Bangladesh (Web) and Unity for Young Journalists. Prominent personalities were present in the day-long workshop with 60 registered successful women entrepreneurs. On behalf of Unity for Young Journalists and Women Entrepreneur Bangladesh, Victory Day honors were given to talented people from different walks of life.
Justice SM Mujibur Rahman was present as the chief guest on the occasion. Additional Secretary Peerzada Shahidul Harun, eminent businessman and industrialist Md. Khaleq, poet Farzana Karim, Harun Aur Rashid, Masud Iqbal, Sheikh Mahmud Alam, Alhajj Akhtaruzzaman Babul, GM Kamrul Hasan and others were present as special guests.
The event was presided over by Chowdhury Nesarul Haque, Advisor and Founding President of the organization, Barat Janakalyan Foundation Engineer. Imdadul Haque Tayyab, Editor of Monthly Manabjamin and Secretary General of Unity for Young Journalists addressed the function. Welcoming remarks were made by Rupa Ahmed, Chairman, Web. After successfully completing the entire event, Rupa Ahmed, the founder of the web, said that she is trying to work with entrepreneurs in a bigger way in the future.
Manabjibon was the media partner of the event and Aryan.com was the event partner.
- Walton TV records 10 times higher export in 2020 amidst pandemic
- Australia to kill US pigeon that crossed Pacific
- Turkey wants to invest in Chittagong port
- Padma Bank Securities allowed to open a branch in Canada
- Exports of Walton TV increased 10 percent despite Corona
- Barsa reached super cup final lost to sociedad
- Crown prince: $6 trillion of investment opportunities available in Saudi Arabia over next decade
- Incentives of Tk 10,000 crore coming for small entrepreneurs
- 75% social security allowance will be distributed by ‘nagad’
- Price of precious metal gold is on decline
- Serum Institute to sell AstraZeneca vaccine to Bangladesh at $4/dose
- Tarek of Dhaka College receives ‘President’s Rover Scouts Award’
- BIA issues guidelines for compliance with motor insurance
- Anisur Rahman Appointed Chairman of Padma Oil
- Israeli air raids in Syria dozens killed
- The price of gold less tk 1983 per fill
- 53 trillion dollars debt for the production of plastic products
- Margin loan interest will be maximum 12%
- SSN allowances being sent to beneficiaries’ mobile wallets: PM
- Journalist Mizanur Rahman Khan is no more
- AL’s long stay in power helped accelerate dev: PM Hasina
- Thousands of billionaires are out of tax: IGP
- Crab’s new president Mizan Malik secretary Alauddin Arif
- PM for fulfilling Bangabandhu’s dream with united efforts
- Freedom ends when someone spreads falsehoods, hurt others: Joy
- Bangladesh will get vaccine in proper time: Information minister