Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-11-23 13:47:15 || Updated: 2020-11-23 13:47:15
Information Minister and Joint General Secretary of the Awami League has called all the media workers of the country as fearless fighters during the epidemic. Hasan Mahmud.
He was speaking at the inauguration of a three-day exhibition titled ‘Combat of Media in Corona in Painting and Photography’ organized by the Broadcast Journalist Center (BJC) at the Nalinikanta Bhattasali Gallery of the National Museum in Shahbagh on Monday.
Well-known painters Shahabuddin Ahmed and Gulshan Hossain joined the discussion online, chaired by BJC Trustee President Syed Ishtiaq Raza.
During the discussion, the minister said, “It is really commendable that the journalists have been working very bravely, ignoring the fears of Corona from the very beginning.” I did not see any journalist sitting on his hands in fear. Many of my closest journalists have died in it, which I never imagined. ‘
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 20 die as heavy rain hits Mumbai
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports