Suha The ‘Rising Star’ of Women and e-Commerce Forum
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-11-09 15:09:44 || Updated: 2020-11-09 15:11:09
Fruit basket owner Tahsin Bari Suha has been selected as the Rising Star of the Year out of more than 10 lakh members of Women and e-Commerce Forum (We), the largest online product platform. She works with a variety of fruits and local products.
Recently, 10 entrepreneurs of We Group were awarded for the best work of the year in a hotel in the capital. The award ceremony was attended by We Group Advisor Razib Ahmed and President Nasima Akter Nisa.
Asked about this remarkable achievement, Tahsin Bari Suha said to the Sunbd Correspondent it’s the greatest achievement of my life. I am very happy for this achievement.
Asked about the story of his entrepreneurial life, She said Assalamu Alaikum. I am Tahsin Bari Suha, a student of 10th class business education department, I am an entrepreneur with a bigger identity. I grew up in Moukhra village of Baraigram municipality under Bonpara police station in Natore. Growing up between green and nature, I never felt the lack of money in my life. If my family was well off and many families in the area were not well off. When I saw that many educated and uneducated people in the village are trapped in the net of unemployment. Ever since then I have been dreaming of doing something for the people of the area. If not everyone, I will free at least some people from the curse of unemployment. So my dream of becoming an entrepreneur grew as I grew up.
When school-college was closed in Corona Lockdown, my dream came true and I started my start-up with all the risks in mind. It is worth mentioning that I have received the greatest courage and support for my initiative from We (Women and e-Commarce foram)-, the only platform for my family and domestic products.
There were many challenges from the beginning of the start-up. The biggest challenge was survival. At first the sales were not very high, product sourcing, packing and courier everything had to be done on your own. The income was not much higher than the hard work. But the biggest find for me was that most of the people who once took the product from me have become e-repeat customers. Which made my start-up move very fast. Now I have a manager and two employees.
I think that in order to make an initiative successful, it is very important to have family support as well as concentration on work, honesty, learning to take criticism and learning from one’s mistakes.
In our country, the combination of food adulteration and chemicals is the name of a terrible misery. My initiative “Fruit Basket” is working to deliver unadulterated and chemical free safe fruits and vegetables across the country. Inshallah, I believe that “Fruit Basket” will soon become a trusted name for safe and unadulterated products to people across the country.
She said,The We Group is basically a platform for domestic products. Where everyone works with local products. With the efforts of Razib Ahmed Sir and Nasima Akter Nisha Apu, all the local products have come up in this group.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- Capital market will remain open even in lockdown
- No decision made yet about holiday: Department of Information
- Muminuls trying to grow sweet pumpkin
- Joya Ahmed’s success in hijab and sandesh
- BIDA integrates services of 4 power distribution cos into OSS
- Stock Exchanges to resume trading of Sonali Paper on Sunday
- BSEC to freeze shares of Shurwid directors
- Foreign investors withdraw record Tk1,399cr at DSE in FY20
- Minimum 2% shareholding: BSEC issues ultimatum to 61 non-compliant directors