Atlas Bangladesh declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-11-05 15:46:25 || Updated: 2020-11-05 15:46:25
Atlas Bangladesh ltd has recommended 5 percent cash dividend for the year ended on June 30, 2020.
The insurance has reported earnings per share (EPS) of Tk 1.35 and (NAVPS)per share is Tk 131 for the year ended on June 30, 2020.
The annuel general metting(AGM) Date is December 26 and record date 26 November.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- Capital market will remain open even in lockdown