SILCO Pharmaceuticals declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-11-01 13:26:54 || Updated: 2020-11-01 13:26:54
SILCO Pharmaceuticals ltd has recommended 10 percent cash dividend for the year ended on June 30, 2020.It’s total cash.
It has reported earnings per share (EPS) of Tk 0.80 and (NAVPS)per share is Tk 21.64 for the year ended on June 30, 2020.
The annuel general metting(AGM) Date is December 24 and record date 1 December.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- First time determining the prices of cylinder gas in country