RD Foods declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-11-01 13:13:43 || Updated: 2020-11-01 13:27:21
RD Foods ltd has recommended 4 percent cash dividend for the year ended on June 30, 2020.It’s total 2% cash and 2% stock.
The insurance has reported earnings per share (EPS) of Tk 0.31 and (NAVPS)per share is Tk 14.50 for the year ended on June 30, 2020.
The annuel general metting(AGM) Date is January 9 and record date 9 December.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Capital market will remain open even in lockdown