Virtual seminar organized by BMBA and CMJF on Saturday
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-10-26 13:45:00 || Updated: 2020-10-26 13:45:00
A virtual seminar titled “Towards Sustainable Development of Capital Markets” organized by Bangladesh Merchant Bankers Association (BMBA) and Capital Market Journalism Forum (CMJF) will be held next Saturday (October 31).
Adviser to the Prime Minister Salman Fazlur Rahman will be present as the chief guest.
Special guests will be Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) Chairman Professor Shibli Rubaiyat-ul-Islam, FBCCI President Sheikh Fazle Fahim, Dhaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) President Shams Mahmud.
The main article will be presented by the first vice president of BMBA Md. Moniruzzaman, FCA.
Bangladesh Merchant Bankers Association (BMBA) President. Chayedur Rahman and Hasan Imam Rubel, President of Capital Market Journalism Forum (CMJF) will conduct the event.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Capital market will remain open even in lockdown