From November 1, everyone will perform Umrah
International Desk || Published: 2020-10-25 10:35:18 || Updated: 2020-10-25 10:35:18
Finally, from November 1, citizens outside Saudi Arabia will also have the opportunity to perform Umrah in accordance with strict hygiene rules and specific policies.
So far, more than 650,000 Umrah passengers have been approved to perform Umrah with the help of the app in the third phase of launching Umrah on a limited scale.
The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah said in a statement that more than 6.5 million Umrah pilgrims have registered with the app to participate in the third phase of the Umrah, which will begin on November 1.
Since last October 4, Umrah has been introduced step by step in compliance with strict hygiene rules at a limited level. From November 1, you will be able to participate in Umrah from outside Saudi Arabia. It will be able to perform 20,000 Umrah every day and perform 60,000 prayers.
- Regent Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Take proper action against social diseases
- Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
- Central bank bought 4.2 billion dollars in four months
- Government fully prepared to provide 5G services
- Padma Bridge main structure’s work progress 91pc: Quader
- Javier Mascherano announced his retirement
- Wata Chemicals disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Daffodil Computers disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Pakistan to provide ‘evidence’ India sponsors militants
- Some world leaders silent on Biden win
- Presidency hinges on tight races in battleground states
- Driver rams car into gate of Mecca’s Grand Mosque
- Open season on weapons sales to Iran as UN embargo expires
- Pompeo blames Turkey for inflaming situation in Nagorno-Karabakh region
- Greece slams Turkish decision to send out research ship
- WHO draws attention to Rohingya mental health issues