From November 1, everyone will perform Umrah
International Desk || Published: 2020-10-25 10:35:18 || Updated: 2020-10-25 10:35:18
Finally, from November 1, citizens outside Saudi Arabia will also have the opportunity to perform Umrah in accordance with strict hygiene rules and specific policies.
So far, more than 650,000 Umrah passengers have been approved to perform Umrah with the help of the app in the third phase of launching Umrah on a limited scale.
The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah said in a statement that more than 6.5 million Umrah pilgrims have registered with the app to participate in the third phase of the Umrah, which will begin on November 1.
Since last October 4, Umrah has been introduced step by step in compliance with strict hygiene rules at a limited level. From November 1, you will be able to participate in Umrah from outside Saudi Arabia. It will be able to perform 20,000 Umrah every day and perform 60,000 prayers.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- First time determining the prices of cylinder gas in country
- Israel’s obstruction of prayers in Al-Aqsa
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign
- China accuses Turkish politicians of ‘inflating the arrogance of terrorists’ in row over Xinjiang tweets
- A Chinatown in South Korea is supposed to attract tourists, instead it has sparked anti-Chinese sentiment
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- Saudi Arabia to localize 100,000 tourism jobs