Square Pharma Dividend Declaration
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-10-22 13:13:31 || Updated: 2020-10-22 13:37:39
Square Pharma Limited has reviewed its financial statements for the financial year ended June 30, 2020 and declared a 52% dividend for the shareholders.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that according to the financial report for the last financial year, the company’s earnings per share (EPS) has been tk 15.82 . Which was tk 14.98 at the same time last year. On June 30 this year, the company’s net asset value per share (NAVPS) stood at Tk 91.57.
The company’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on December 15. The record date for the distribution of dividends has been fixed for November 22.
Besides, the board of directors of the company has decided to spend Rs 250 crore on BMRE, capital machinery and purchase of land.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- All industrial factories including garments will be opend