DSE managing director resigns
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-10-22 01:25:01 || Updated: 2020-10-22 01:29:26
Managing Director of Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) Kazi Sanaul Hoq has resigned from the premier bourse on health grounds.
The board of directors of the DSE on Wednesday accepted his resignation letter submitted on October 8.
Mr. Hoq, also a former managing director of the Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB), joined the premier bourse on February 9 last.
Contacted, DSE Chairman Md. Eunusur Rahman said Mr. Hoq resigned on health grounds.
“There were no other reasons behind the resignation of our managing director. He has resigned on health grounds,” Mr Rahman told.
When asked, a shareholder director of the DSE said they requested Mr. Hoq to continue his job, but he was unable to do so due to ‘health reasons’.
The DSE will publish an advertisement next Wednesday inviting applications from home and abroad for the post of the managing director, he said.
Accordingly, Mr. Hoq will serve the DSE up to January 8 next, said the director.
Despite repeated attempts over phone, Mr. Hoq could not be contacted for his comment.
পুঁজিবাজারের সব খবর পেতে জয়েন করুন
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- All industrial factories including garments will be opend