SIBL signs MoU with Primadollar for factoring solution
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-08-26 00:19:34 || Updated: 2020-08-26 00:19:34
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the UK-based PrimaDollar Operations Limited on Tuesday at the SIBL Head Office in the city said the bank in a statement.
Kazi Towhidul Alam, Additional Managing Director, SIBL, and Munwar Uddin, Country Manager for Bangladesh of PrimaDollar, signed the MoU on behalf of their respective organisations.
Md. Akmal Hossain, EVP & Head of International Division, SIBL, along with other officials of the bank were present on the occasion.
The MoU will help the exporters of the bank involved in foreign trade on deferred sales contract terms. Under the terms of the MoU, PrimaDollar will provide fintech-based factoring solution for the exporters of the bank.
- 17 directors are losing their posts due to not holding 2% share
- Riva Ganguly calls on Sheikh Fazle Fahim
- Health Ministry did well in dealing with pandemic: PM
- Bangladesh economy relatively in good shape: PM
- Tipu urges all not to panic about onion
- Saif Powertec donate Tk25,000 each month for Narayanganj explosion victim’s family
- City polls within 3 months of expiry of tenure; Bill cleared
- India bans onion export to Bangladesh
- Greece welcomes Turkish survey ship’s return to Med Sea port
- Shareholders approved Dividend at Agm LankaBangla
- United Commercial Bank Limited holds 37th Annual General Meeting
- BB rises transaction limit in internet Banking
- Bangladesh received $1.96bn remittances in August
- Sonali Aansh Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Alif Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Imam Button Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- IDRA gets acting chairman, yet quorum crisis remains