SIBL signs MoU with Primadollar for factoring solution
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-08-26 00:19:34 || Updated: 2020-08-26 00:19:34
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the UK-based PrimaDollar Operations Limited on Tuesday at the SIBL Head Office in the city said the bank in a statement.
Kazi Towhidul Alam, Additional Managing Director, SIBL, and Munwar Uddin, Country Manager for Bangladesh of PrimaDollar, signed the MoU on behalf of their respective organisations.
Md. Akmal Hossain, EVP & Head of International Division, SIBL, along with other officials of the bank were present on the occasion.
The MoU will help the exporters of the bank involved in foreign trade on deferred sales contract terms. Under the terms of the MoU, PrimaDollar will provide fintech-based factoring solution for the exporters of the bank.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Prime Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Islami Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Reliance Insurance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Islami Insurance declares dividend
- First Security Islami Bank declares dividend
- Uttara Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Exim Bank declares dividend
- Takaful Insurance declares dividend