Marcel’s fridge sales go up centering Eid-ul-Azha
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-07-27 16:49:04 || Updated: 2020-07-27 16:49:04
Amid the coronavirus pandemic, local electronics brand Marcel has witnessed a sharp rise on the sales of its produced refrigerators and freezers ahead of Eid-ul-Azha or Qubani Eid, one of the biggest religious festivals of Muslim to be observed across the country on August 1, 2020.
Marcel authorities said that fridge sales were gone up ahead of Qurbani Eid following some initiatives like showcase of wide varieties of models, release of advanced technologies fridge with eye-catching designs, offer of sure cash vouchers for each customers and many others.
On the occasion of Qurbani Eid, Marcel outlets are displaying and selling more than 80 models of fridge, including 70 models of frost, 4 models of non-frost refrigerator and 7 models of freezer.
Among these models, the elegant designed side by side door as well as the glass door models of Marcel refrigerators became the customers’ prime attraction.
Marcel’s side by side door non-frost refrigerator, designed with refrigerator compartment in one side and freezer compartment in another side, will fulfill the user’s need for freezer to store big volume of meat or fish. In addition, energy consumption rate is very low for using inverter technology’s compressors. Besides, the flat and elegant door provides a contemporary look. Quality is up to the international standard with reasonable price. In an all, Marcel’s side by side door non-frost refrigerator received huge customers’ response in the domestic market.
Apart from this model, Marcel’s glass door refrigerators are also the highest selling models. Of which, customers were preferring 163 ltr, 213 ltr and 238 ltr capacity’s refrigerators.
Centering the Qurbani Eid, each customers are getting sure cash vouchers up to Tk1 lakh maximum buying any model of Marcel fridge under the company’s nationwide ongoing ‘Digital Campaign Season 7.’
Nasima Akhter Neela, deputy assistant director of Marcel, said that many customers in different places were awarded Tk 1 lakh worthy cash vouchers buying Marcel fridge, including farmer Soltan Uddin in Kishorgonj, housewife Sufia Khatun in Mymensingh, Jamal Udding in Narayangonj, Md. Ilias Bakaul in Chandpur and farmer Ibrahim Madbar in Shariatpur.
Apart from them, she said, a large number of customers were awarded attractive amounts of cash vouchers.
Dr. Md. Shakhawat Hossen, executive director and head of sales of Marcel, said, ‘Generally, the demands for refrigerators and freezers ahead of Qurbani Eid were gone up sharply. Thus, the period between Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Azha is being considered as the prime season of fridge sales.
During this period, he said, every year Marcel posted a growth in fridge sales. The continuity of registering growth in fridge’ sales was also sustained during this season amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Each and every fridge of Marcel brand has been released in the local market after getting the quality control pass from the international standard testing lab NUSDAT-UTS.
Marcel fridge customers are now enjoying one year replacement guaranty, along with 12 years guaranty on compressor as well as 5 years free after sales services. To deliver swift and best after sales service to users, Marcel has 74 service centers across the country under its ISO certified service management system. In addition, customers can get desired post sales service through calling to Marcel customer care number ‘16267.’
- Nitol Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Social Islami Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- One Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Rupali Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Rupali Inurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Bank will lend Tk 28,391 crore to farmers
- Malaysian PM faces calls to resign after palace rebuke
- Islamic Finance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- National Life Insurance declares dividend
- First security Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Tensions in Tunisia after president suspends parliament
- NRBC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- IFIC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Marico declares Interim Dividend
- Eastern Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Dutch Bangla Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Signal 3 for maritime ports
- Linde BD disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Tk 427cr project for expatriate workers’ employments okayed
- Tk 87 crore additional revenue collected in Hili
- 50 crore losses in 4 months in tourism industry
- Benapoles revenue target of Tk 6,245 crore
- Import-export started at Benapole port
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- Customs houses will be open during Eid holidays
- 800 cows arrived in Dhaka on Cattle Special Train