the price of raw cowhide fixed
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-07-26 08:49:38 || Updated: 2020-07-26 08:49:38
Ahead of the Eid-ul-Azha The government has fixed the price of raw cowhide at Tk 35-40 per square foot in the capital and Tk 28-32 outside Dhaka, reports UNB.
The decision came from an online zoom meeting on Sunday with Commerce Minister Tipu Munshi in the chair.
Meanwhile, the prices of goatskins have been fixed at Tk 13-15 per square foot across the country while that of she-goat at Tk 10-12, said the minister.
He urged people to apply salt on animal hides in time before bringing them to Dhaka.
Besides, the authorities concerned will monitor to prevent smuggling of raw hide, Minister Munshi said.
- Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
- Central bank bought 4.2 billion dollars in four months
- Government fully prepared to provide 5G services
- Padma Bridge main structure’s work progress 91pc: Quader
- Javier Mascherano announced his retirement
- Wata Chemicals disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Daffodil Computers disclose first Quarter earnings report
- H.R TEXTILE MILLS disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Far East Knitting disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Reserve will be 50 billion dollar by 2021: Finance Minister
- E-commerce market will be 3 billion dollars
- Turkey wants enhanced ties with Bangladesh exceeding $2 bln trade
- The Sundarbans is being opened for tourists
- Investors will keep the gold market strong in 2021
- Padma Bridge 5 kilometers visible now
- Bangladesh wants self-sufficient in onion production
- Asia-Pacific garment industry suffers from Covid-19 fallout