India-Bangladesh transshipment journey starting today
|| Published: 2020-07-14 12:10:39 || Updated: 2020-07-14 12:16:04
From today Tuestday (July 14) starting journey transshipment of India -Bangladesh.Ship’MV Sejunti’ starting first trip to Chittagong from kalkata with trial products.
Today Ship’MV Sejunti’ starting journey from kalkata port to Chittagong port with container. transshipment of India -Bangladesh.This ship is expected to arrive at Chittagong port next Thursday.
This information was confirmed by Chitatagong port secretary omar faruk.
He said,”The devlopment of india’s North-East states Chittagong port is using uder the transshipment agreement for transporation of goods.
Port secretary omar faruk said ‘MV Sejunti’ will come to Chittagong port with 4 container in the first trial run.According to the rules port authority will collect port charge for transshipment.Apart from this, the tariffs set by the Board of Revenue for road use and safety will also be collected.
- Attorney General Mahbubey Alam died from coronavirus
- Armenia accuses Azerbaijan of attacking settlements in disputed region
- PM stresses better cooperation with neighbours
- PM gives Tk 5 lakh to each of 35 N’ganj blast victim families
- China has built 380 internment camps in Xinjiang
- Nature holds one of the keys to tackling climate change, say G20 thinkers
- Govt to prepare master plan for roads, highways
- BSEC approves Robi’s IPO
- Australia whales: 90 dead in mass stranding off Tasmania
- ICMAB webinar on Covid-19 and economy
- Farmers Bank loan scam: Regent Group’s Sahed lands in jail
- 5 killed in Dinajpur road crash
- Mysterious spacecraft in Japan
- Hamas hails UN call to free children jailed by Israel
- Global Coronavirus cases rises above four million
- Wild elephants kill farmer in Jamalpur
- Saudi suspends praying in the Two Holy Mosques for Ramadan