Cows are raised in the market but no customer
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-07-14 06:24:42 || Updated: 2020-07-14 06:24:42
This year centering on the upcoming holy Eid-Ul-Azha cows are raising on the different markets of Country.There are a lot of cows,buffelos,goats and sheeps can be seen in this hats.Although a lot of animals raised there but the lack of customer in this hats.Every year this time big buyers from Dhaka,Chittagong,Narayangong go to different hats and and bought up to 10, 15 or even 20 trucks of cattle.
But before some days no such buyer has been found in this market.bepari says local buyers also not seen.
On saturday the largest cattle market in Dinajpur,Kaharol hat saw a lot of cows.
A buyer by the name of kobir went to this market from Noakhali to buy cows.He bought a total of 16 bullocks.Kabir has bought cows starting from Rs 70,000 to 100,000.
- Tamim is in the first six Hazari club in T20
- Entire int’l community should stand together over Rohingya repatriation: EU
- Now there is no opportunity to perform Umrah
- UN climate change goal now ‘within reach’
- 3 crore vaccine doses to be given free: Cabinet Secretary
- PM lays foundation stone of Bangabandhu Railway Bridge
- Regent Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Take proper action against social diseases
- Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
- Reserve will be 50 billion dollar by 2021: Finance Minister
- E-commerce market will be 3 billion dollars
- Turkey wants enhanced ties with Bangladesh exceeding $2 bln trade
- The Sundarbans is being opened for tourists
- Investors will keep the gold market strong in 2021
- Padma Bridge 5 kilometers visible now
- Bangladesh wants self-sufficient in onion production
- Asia-Pacific garment industry suffers from Covid-19 fallout