5 killed in Dinajpur road crash
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-07-06 10:34:21 || Updated: 2020-07-06 10:34:21
Five people including three members of a family were killed in a road accident in Dinajpur on Monday.
The incident took place on Dinajpur-Thakurgaon highway at Panchis Mile area in Birganj upazila of the district around 2pm.
Three of the deceased were identified as Nachimon, 50, her son Nayeem, 14 and daughter Rupa, 8.
Confirming the matter Abdul Motin Prodhan, officer-in-charge of Birganj Police Station, said five people were killed when a BRTC bus hit a battery-run auto-van in the area.
- Farmers interested in boro cultivation
- 70 people will contest for director post in BGMEA election
- Sheikh Hasina in the list of top three womens of Commonwealth
- Gold prices lowest in nine months
- 20 killed by suicide car bomb blast in Somalia
- To reduce China role, India takes first steps to make cargo containers
- Abdullah scored two Russell returned win
- Abu Dhabi’s Etihad Airways reports $1.7 billion loss in 2020
- Prime Minister took the coronavirus vaccine
- Covaxin 81% effective, claims Bharat Biotech
- Aramco CEO sees improvement in demand for oil in 2021
- No crime, no border killing: Jaishankar
- Lafarge Holcim declares dividend
- Bangaon and Petrapole Syndicate: Bangladesh’s revenue collapses
- Emphasis on increasing trade and investment with Saudi
- Silver production could increase 8.1 percent
- Published a policy to give low interest loans to hall owners
- Ifad Autos started production of luxury buses
- Underwater is St. Martin’s main attraction, but people doesn’t see
- Turkey wants to increase trade in textiles and jute
- Dinosaur eggs found in Madhya Pradesh
- ICMAB webinar on Covid-19 and economy
- Farmers Bank loan scam: Regent Group’s Sahed lands in jail
- India-Bangladesh transshipment journey starting today
- Mysterious spacecraft in Japan
- Hamas hails UN call to free children jailed by Israel