Swiss bank deposits of Bangladeshis fall by 2.38%
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-06-26 08:21:13 || Updated: 2020-06-26 08:21:13
The Swiss National Bank published the data in its annual report
The deposits of Bangladeshi nationals in various Swiss banks have gone down by 2.38% to 603 .02 million Swiss francs (CHF) in 2019.
The Swiss National Bank (SNB) published the data in its annual report, “Banks in Switzerland 2019,” on Thursday.
According to the annual report of the SNB, the figure stood at 603.02m CHF, which was 617.72m CHF in 2018.
Among South Asian countries, Pakistan saw the sharpest fall in deposits by its nationals, going down by over 50.42% to 360m CHF, and India went down by 5.06% to 892.03m CHF.Report.DT
- PM gives Tk 5 lakh to each of 35 N’ganj blast victim families
- China has built 380 internment camps in Xinjiang
- Nature holds one of the keys to tackling climate change, say G20 thinkers
- Govt to prepare master plan for roads, highways
- BSEC approves Robi’s IPO
- Australia whales: 90 dead in mass stranding off Tasmania
- Tk 246cr to be spent on hilsa development
- Consumers bear the brunt of India’s onion export ban
- Taj Mahal re-opens for public after 6 months
- Shareholders approved Dividend at Agm LankaBangla
- United Commercial Bank Limited holds 37th Annual General Meeting
- BB rises transaction limit in internet Banking
- Bangladesh received $1.96bn remittances in August
- Sonali Aansh Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Alif Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Imam Button Industries disclose third Quarter earnings report
- IDRA gets acting chairman, yet quorum crisis remains