Child’s playing cricket on the bank of river
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-04-30 10:19:08 || Updated: 2020-04-30 10:21:51
Children’s are playing cricket on the bank of dhepa river.near the village of Kantanagar.
During the time of holidays most of the children’s are like to play cricket or football or others.
Here we see some little boy’s are playing cricket on bank of Dhepa river.
This place looking very beautiful and natural.It also like a small desert.
One of the boy nammed Rony say’s that they have not good bat or ball.But they enjoy it very much.
They made their stump with bamboo stick and bought a rabar dews ball from bajar.
This river situated on the bank of a village nammed kantanagar.
It is also near the historical kantaji temple.
The boys say’s everyday in the afternoon they play cricket on this desert ground.
They also inform during the rainy season it becomes flooded.then play stopped.
- UNO Wahida transferred to Dhaka
- India allows export of 25,000 tonnes of onions to Bangladesh
- 17 directors are losing their posts due to not holding 2% share
- Riva Ganguly calls on Sheikh Fazle Fahim
- Health Ministry did well in dealing with pandemic: PM
- Bangladesh economy relatively in good shape: PM
- Tipu urges all not to panic about onion
- Saif Powertec donate Tk25,000 each month for Narayanganj explosion victim’s family
- City polls within 3 months of expiry of tenure; Bill cleared
- Ronaldo reachs 100 international goals
- BCB chief optimistic about Shakib presence in SL tour
- Barcelona player tests positive for Covid-19
- Messi provides ‘special’ gift to Syrian childs
- Messi joins Ronaldo in 700-club goal
- Afridi tests positive for Covid-19
- PSG again crowned Ligue 1 champions
- Barcelona players to take 70% pay cut