PM offers to tarabi prayers at home
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-04-16 10:35:32 || Updated: 2020-04-16 10:35:32
During the upcoming month of holy Ramadan Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina On Thusday urged Muslim devotees to say Tarabi prayers at their respective homes. reports UNB.
“Since the Tarabi prayers won’t be held at mosques in Saudi Arabia and other countries, the Islamic Foundation in our country has issued a set of directives. Say your Tarabi prayers following the directives,” she said.
The Prime Minister made the call while talking to government officials and public representatives of nine districts under Dhaka division through a videoconference from her official residence Ganobhaban.
The nine districts are Dhaka, Narayanganj, Munshiganj, Narsingdi, Faridpur, Rajbari, Shariatpur, Madaripur and Gopalganj.
The Prime Minister said protective measures have been taken everywhere –mosques, temples, tombs and even Vatican City – at this pandemic time. Even Saudi Arabia has restricted prayers at mosques and asked to say Tarabi prayers at home. “There’s a lesson for us in it to learn,” she added.
The Prime Minister said if any Covid-19 infected person goes to a mosque, he’ll transmit it to another. “Please, don’t do so. All should be mindful and follow the advice…we want all to do so.”
Sheikh Hasina said the government has taken all measures to ensure the normal supply chain of goods and food in the country during the upcoming Ramadan
PM’s Principal Secretary Dr Ahmad Kaikaus conducted the function, while Cabinet Secretary Khandker Anwarul Islam and other high officials were present
- Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
- Central bank bought 4.2 billion dollars in four months
- Government fully prepared to provide 5G services
- Padma Bridge main structure’s work progress 91pc: Quader
- Javier Mascherano announced his retirement
- Wata Chemicals disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Daffodil Computers disclose first Quarter earnings report
- H.R TEXTILE MILLS disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Far East Knitting disclose first Quarter earnings report
- ICMAB webinar on Covid-19 and economy
- Farmers Bank loan scam: Regent Group’s Sahed lands in jail
- India-Bangladesh transshipment journey starting today
- 5 killed in Dinajpur road crash
- Mysterious spacecraft in Japan
- Hamas hails UN call to free children jailed by Israel
- Global Coronavirus cases rises above four million
- Wild elephants kill farmer in Jamalpur