First time BBC broadcasts Muslim prayers on radio
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-04-09 02:50:09 || Updated: 2020-04-09 02:50:09
Due to coronavirus at the situation of locked down in Uk first time BBC Radio broadcasts jummah salah.Every week from 14 station The Muslim community of Uk will hear imam’s khutba and the analysis of Quran-Hadith.
The stations’ audiences are in parts of Britain with large Muslim communities such as London,leads,Shefild,Lankhashire,Manchester,West Midlands,Laster,Stoke,Derby,Notingham,Koventry,Barkshire,Tincounty,Waruikshire and Marsesid.
Local radio is all about connecting communities, and we hope these weekly reflections will go some way to helping Muslims feel a sense of community while they are isolating,” said Chris Burns, the head of BBC Local Radio.
Source: Arab News
- Regent Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Take proper action against social diseases
- Media workers are fearless warriors of the Corona period
- Central bank bought 4.2 billion dollars in four months
- Government fully prepared to provide 5G services
- Padma Bridge main structure’s work progress 91pc: Quader
- Javier Mascherano announced his retirement
- Wata Chemicals disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Daffodil Computers disclose first Quarter earnings report
- ICMAB webinar on Covid-19 and economy
- Farmers Bank loan scam: Regent Group’s Sahed lands in jail
- India-Bangladesh transshipment journey starting today
- 5 killed in Dinajpur road crash
- Mysterious spacecraft in Japan
- Hamas hails UN call to free children jailed by Israel
- Global Coronavirus cases rises above four million
- Wild elephants kill farmer in Jamalpur