First time BBC broadcasts Muslim prayers on radio
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-04-09 02:50:09 || Updated: 2020-04-09 02:50:09
Due to coronavirus at the situation of locked down in Uk first time BBC Radio broadcasts jummah salah.Every week from 14 station The Muslim community of Uk will hear imam’s khutba and the analysis of Quran-Hadith.
The stations’ audiences are in parts of Britain with large Muslim communities such as London,leads,Shefild,Lankhashire,Manchester,West Midlands,Laster,Stoke,Derby,Notingham,Koventry,Barkshire,Tincounty,Waruikshire and Marsesid.
Local radio is all about connecting communities, and we hope these weekly reflections will go some way to helping Muslims feel a sense of community while they are isolating,” said Chris Burns, the head of BBC Local Radio.
Source: Arab News
- UNO Wahida transferred to Dhaka
- India allows export of 25,000 tonnes of onions to Bangladesh
- 17 directors are losing their posts due to not holding 2% share
- Riva Ganguly calls on Sheikh Fazle Fahim
- Health Ministry did well in dealing with pandemic: PM
- Bangladesh economy relatively in good shape: PM
- Tipu urges all not to panic about onion
- Saif Powertec donate Tk25,000 each month for Narayanganj explosion victim’s family
- City polls within 3 months of expiry of tenure; Bill cleared
- ICMAB webinar on Covid-19 and economy
- Farmers Bank loan scam: Regent Group’s Sahed lands in jail
- India-Bangladesh transshipment journey starting today
- 5 killed in Dinajpur road crash
- Mysterious spacecraft in Japan
- Hamas hails UN call to free children jailed by Israel
- Global Coronavirus cases rises above four million
- Wild elephants kill farmer in Jamalpur